One-Hand Decanter, 62 oz.
Product Code: 9146
The rest of the bowl also has unique features with the most distinct one being its angular shape. Most decanters feature a rounded bowl, while this decanter has strong edges that create a flat, angled line from the widest point of the bowl to the bottom. This flat edge can be used to lie the decanter at an angle to facilitate a more thorough aeration of the wine within. This slanted stance also offers access to the bottom of the decanter when attempting the one-handed pour. The neck and lip of the One-Handed Decanter is very similar to that of a classic decanter with a flared spout-like shape for funneling out the wine into the glass.
- Bottom finger hold for one-handed pouring
- Clear, high-quality glassware
- Can be stood on its side or upright
- Tilted stance allows for a further aeration of wine
- Capacity: 62 oz.
- Dimensions: 8 5/8" high; 7 1/2" diameter
- Custom imprint area on bowl: 3" by 2"
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING